A linked two-day course from the School of the Built Environment oriented towards planners and their consultants, statutory consultees, planning inspectors, academics, and others involved in SEA/SAs.
This intensive two-day course aims to give participants a sound grounding for carrying out SEA and SA, including:
- The legal requirements for SA and Sea
- How SA/SEA links to the plan/programme decision-making process
- Advantages and disadvantages of in-house SA/SEA, and ways of minimising SA/SEA costs
- Various approaches to carrying out different stages of SA/SEA
- Possible pitfalls and ways of avoiding and getting out of them
- How to determine whether an SA/SEA is legally compliant and of good quality
- The basics of Habitat Regulations Assessment and its links with SA/SEA
A full refund will be given for cancellations received in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the course/conference.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the course/conference. Non-arrivals will be charged the full fee.
A substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
Oxford Brookes University reserves the right to alter the programme without notice