The University can reissue certificates to students who studied at Oxford Brookes University from 1992 onwards and who have lost/damaged/stolen the original certificate.
We will aim to dispatch your certificate within 10 working days of your order being placed. Please note that during busy periods it may take longer before dispatch is possible.
CERTIFICATE RE-ISSUES ARE DISPATCHED VIA ROYAL MAIL SIGNED FOR DELIVERY. THE UNIVERSITY CANNOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY POSTED ITEMS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please read before placing your order
- The University can re-issue certificates to students, within the framework of the University policy, for those whose original Oxford Brookes University certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Re-issued certificates can be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities. Please ensure to include the recipients name and/or your identification number (such as your applicant number) when completing the full postal address for delivery field on your order form.
- Oxford Brookes University cannot re-issue Oxford Polytechnic certificates awarded prior to 1992, or Westminster College certificates awarded prior to 2000. Please see details on pre-1992 awards on our website at www.brookes.ac.uk/go/certificates
- A University certificate is an official document akin to a marriage or birth certificate. The loss or destruction of one therefore is a serious matter and a re-issue will only be produced at the discretion of Oxford Brookes University.
- Modular Associates are not awarded with a University Certificate and therefore cannot purchase a replacement - if you are unsure if this applies to you please call us on 01865 483455 BEFORE placing an order - thank you.
- For enquiries please email email@example.com
Please note that section 4.7 of our Online Shop Terms and Conditions does not apply to this product.