An academic transcript is a formal document that provides confirmation of the individual marks and grades you were awarded (please note – you cannot order a transcript if you have not yet received your results or during certain dates in the exam mark-up schedule)
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION DETAILED BELOW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER - THANK YOU!
If you graduated prior to 2004 please call us first to check our archive records +44 (0) 1865 483455
IMPORTANT INFORMATION please read before placing your order.
• Transcripts cost £10 per copy which includes 1st class Worldwide postage (Due to Royal Mail's terms and conditions, we advise you to order no more than 5 transcripts to be sent to any one address as Royal Mail will only compensate for non-delivery up to a maximum of £50. No refunds are given except in the case of non-delivery where Royal Mail have agreed to compensate Oxford Brookes University.
• Your order will include an official transcript, an ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme) transcript and a Certificate of Credit as standard.
• A £15 Guaranteed Tracking service is available (by our designated courier service). If required please ensure you add this option to your order.
• Orders may take up to 28 days to be processed.
• All completing students will automatically receive a transcript after your award date.
• Please note that we are unable to produce ACCA transcripts – these can be ordered via this link ACCA online shop.
• Please note that we are unable to produce ACP (Associate College Partnerships) transcripts – please contact your college direct for advice.
• Please note that we are unable to produce transcripts for Research Degrees – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
• Transcripts can be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities. Please ensure to include the recipients name and/or your identification number (such as your applicant number) when completing the full postal address for delivery field on your order form.
•Transcripts are provided in hard copy format. Electronic scanned copies can also be provided if requested at time of purchase. All transcripts are validated with our university embossment and stamp, which provide proof of authenticity.