This document is a formal letter confirming the qualification you have achieved and the dates you studied at Oxford Brookes.
This document can only be produced after you have been formally awarded the qualification and results are released.
Please note, this document does NOT show individual modules and results. If you require this information, please order a transcript.
If you order an electronic product, then this will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
Orders may take up to 10 working days, however in some cases for particularly old records it may take longer. Please note that processing times may be delayed during busy periods.
Please note that records and documentation for students who studied with us prior to 2011 may take longer to retrieve, and in some instances, may not be fully available. We will do our best to fulfil all orders but please note that full records may not be available in all cases. We will provide verification of awards where we can confirm details against records held on our database.
ACCA STUDENTS SHOULD NOT ORDER THIS ITEM. ACCA STUDENTS MUST PURCHASE THEIR AWARD CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE ACCA ONLINE SHOP: https://shop.brookes.ac.uk/product-catalogue/oxford-brookes-business-school/acca
To the attention of research degrees students:
Please do not place an order in this shop, as your documents can only be provided by the Research Degrees team. Therefore please email them directly on
email@example.com to receive the required documents.
If we cannot provide a statement of qualification for any reason, a full refund will be given.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION please read before placing your order.
- If you were taught at an ACP (Associate College Partnerships) and were awarded by Oxford Brookes we are able to issue you a statement of qualification.
- In line with the University Data protection policy, orders placed by 3rd parties (e.g friends/family) on behalf of a student will only be processed if written consent is received from the student. Statements can also be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities. Please ensure to include the recipient’s details when entering the email address on your order.
- These statements are not stamped.
Submission to WES
- We are able to send electronic documents to WES through a secure document sharing portal. Please purchase an electronic transcript and/ or an electronic statement of qualification for that purpose.
- In your order, you just need to indicate your own email address where we should send confirmation once your order has been processed.
- Please also indicate your WES reference number.
- If you need us to submit your form to WES with your other document(s), then please email a good quality scan (NOT a photo) directly to our online shop firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
- If you completed the course with one of our partner institutions overseas or in the UK, then your records are not stored centrally but within the Faculty, so processing your order may take longer.
- Current students cannot order a statement of qualification if all results have not yet been released.