An academic transcript is a formal document that provides confirmation of the final marks and grades you achieved on your modules.
Orders may take up to 10 working days, however in some cases for particularly old records it may take longer. Please note that processing times may be delayed during busy periods.
If you order an electronic product, then this will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
Please note that records and documentation for students who studied with us prior to 2011 may take longer to retrieve, and in some instances, may not be fully available. We will do our best to fulfil all orders but please note that full records may not be available in all cases. We will provide verification of awards where we can confirm details against records held on our database.
ACCA STUDENTS SHOULD NOT ORDER THIS ITEM. ACCA STUDENTS MUST PURCHASE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE ACCA ONLINE SHOP: https://shop.brookes.ac.uk/product-catalogue/oxford-brookes-business-school/acca
To the attention of research degrees students:
Please do not place an order in this shop, as your documents can only be provided by the Research Degrees team. Therefore please email them directly on
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the required documents.
If we cannot provide a transcript for any reason, a full refund will be given.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION please read before placing your order.
- Your order will include an official transcript, ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme) and a Certificate of Credit details.
- If you were taught at an ACP (Associate College Partnerships) – your transcript will be provided by the relevant Faculty therefore processing times for such orders may take longer.
- In line with the University Data protection policy, orders placed by 3rd parties (e.g friends/family) on behalf of a student will only be processed if written consent is received from the student. Transcripts can also be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities. Please ensure to include the recipient’s details when entering the email address on your order.
- These transcripts are not signed or stamped as they contain a hologram and watermark as proof of authenticity.
Submission to WES
- We are able to send electronic documents to WES through a secure document sharing portal. Please purchase an electronic transcript and/ or an electronic statement of qualification for that purpose.
- In your order, you just need to indicate your own email address where we should send confirmation once your order has been processed.
- Please also indicate your WES reference number.
- If you need us to submit your form to WES with your other document(s), then please email a good quality scan (NOT a photo) directly to our online shop email@example.com quoting your order number.
- If you completed the course with one of our partner institutions overseas or in the UK, then your records are not stored centrally but within the Faculty, so processing your order may take longer.
- Current students are able to order their interim transcript. However, during the period leading up to the subject examination committee meeting when results are suppressed on the Records and results page of Student information, we are not able to issue transcripts until the results are officially released. These are during certain dates in the exam mark-up schedule (i.e June/July/January).
Students awarded from 8th June 2018 onwards
- Upon completion, a free transcript is sent to your Brookes or personal email account within 6 weeks of your award date. If you are not able to find that link please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we are able to help to resend it to you.