The University can reissue certificates to students who studied at Oxford Brookes University from 1992 onwards and who have lost or damaged their original certificate.
We will aim to dispatch your certificate within 28 working days of your order being placed. Please note that during busy periods it may take longer before dispatch is possible.
Please note that records and documentation for students who studied with us prior to 2011 may take longer to retrieve, and in some instances, may not be fully available. We will do our best to fulfil all orders but please note that full records may not be available in all cases. We will provide verification of awards where we can confirm details against records held on our database.
Certificate re-issues are dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (this option is only for UK addresses).
For overseas orders please choose Certificate and DHL delivery.
Certified copies of your certificate can be ordered from our online shop. If you wish to have certified copies of your reissued certificate please purchase them along with your certificate reissue order.
The University cannot be accountable for any posted items once they have been dispatched.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please read before placing your order
- The University can re-issue certificates to students, within the framework of the University policy, for those whose original Oxford Brookes University certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Re-issued certificates can be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities, if details are provided on your order. A University certificate is an official document akin to a marriage or birth certificate.
- Please note that students are only permitted to have one copy of their certificate in their possession at any one time, so multiple copies cannot be requested.
- Oxford Brookes University cannot re-issue Oxford Polytechnic certificates awarded prior to 1992, or Westminster College certificates awarded prior to 2000. Please see details on pre-1992 awards on our website at brookes.ac.uk/go/certificates
- Please read the regulations regarding reissue of award certificates prior to purchasing this service
- Modular Associate students are not eligible for a University Certificate and therefore cannot purchase a replacement – you are advised to purchase a transcript.
- For enquiries please email email@example.com
Please note that section 4.7 of our Online Shop Terms and Conditions does not apply to this product.