A certificate reissue for students who studied at Oxford Brookes University from 1992 onwards and who have lost or damaged their original certificate.
If you place your order from a non-Oxford Brookes University email address, we will ask you to provide proof of identity before we process the order. This will be in the form of a scan of your passport ID page, or other similar official document in English.
To reduce delays, please send required proof of ID to [email protected] as soon as you make your order, quoting your OBU online shop order number and your name in the subject line of the email.
We will aim to dispatch your certificate within 28 working days of your order being placed. Please note that during busy periods it may take longer before dispatch is possible.
Certificate re-issues are dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked Delivery for UK addresses, and via DHL for overseas orders.
Certified copies of your certificate can be ordered from our online shop. If you wish to have certified copies of your reissued certificate please purchase them along with your certificate reissue order.
The University cannot be accountable for any items once they have been dispatched.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please read before placing your order
- The University can re-issue certificates to students, within the framework of the University policy, for those whose original Oxford Brookes University certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Re-issued certificates can be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities if details are provided on your order. A University certificate is an official document akin to a marriage or birth certificate.
- Please note that students are only permitted to have one copy of their certificate in their possession at any one time, so multiple copies cannot be requested.
- Oxford Brookes University cannot re-issue Oxford Polytechnic certificates awarded prior to 1992, or Westminster College certificates awarded prior to 2000. Please see details on pre-1992 awards on our website at brookes.ac.uk/go/certificates
- Please read the regulations regarding reissue of award certificates prior to purchasing this service
- Modular Associate students are not eligible for a University Certificate and therefore cannot purchase a replacement – you are advised to purchase your transcript
- For enquiries please email [email protected]
Please note that section 4.7 of our Online Shop Terms and Conditions does not apply to this product.