This document is a formal letter confirming the qualification you have achieved and the dates you studied at Oxford Brookes.
If you place your order from a non-Oxford Brookes University email address, we will ask you to provide proof of identity before we process the order. This will be in the form of a scan of your passport ID page, or other similar official document in English.
To reduce delays, please send required proof of ID to [email protected] as soon as you make your order, quoting your OBU online shop order number and your name in the subject line of the email.
This document can only be produced after you have been formally awarded the qualification and results are released.
A Statement of Qualification does not show individual modules and results. If you require this information, please order a transcript.
Please note that records and documentation for students who studied with us prior to 2011, or at an Associate College Partnership, may take longer to retrieve, and in some instances, may not be fully available. If we are not able to fulfil an order, a refund will be issued.
Do not order this product if:
If we cannot provide a statement of qualification for any reason, a full refund will be given.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION please read before placing your order.
- If you were taught at an ACP (Associate College Partnerships) and were awarded by Oxford Brookes we are able to issue you a statement of qualification.
- In line with the University Data protection policy, orders placed by 3rd parties (e.g friends/family) on behalf of a student will only be processed if written consent is received from the student. Statements can also be sent to nominated 3rd parties e.g. other universities. Please ensure to include the recipient’s details when entering the email address on your order.
- These statements are not stamped.
Submission to WES
- We are able to send electronic documents to WES through a secure document sharing portal. Please purchase an electronic transcript and/ or an electronic statement of qualification for that purpose.
- In your order, you just need to indicate your own email address where we should send confirmation once your order has been processed.
- Please also indicate your WES reference number.
- If you need us to submit your form to WES with your other document(s), then please email a good quality scan (NOT a photo) directly to our online shop [email protected] quoting your order number.
- If you completed the course with one of our partner institutions overseas or in the UK, then your records are not stored centrally but within the Faculty, so processing your order may take longer.
- Current students cannot order a statement of qualification until they have been formally awarded the qualification and results have been released.